Monday, September 22, 2008

yo!!thanks for all your tagging and visiting my blog...lol..although its so ugly..haha..ya today.. studied with Felicia,Jaslin and Ameeraz in the school library..haha..we laugh almost throughout the whole sudying session..but well..it was fun! the lessons went well today, except for my D&T lesson...my stupid nailbox turned out to be a 'ant hideout'. lol...even the D&T teacher said its hopeless already!!lol...and everyone was laughing at it...haha but never mind..i will work harder in my other subjects..haha..1 more week to end of year exam..feeeling happy,sad and scared. happy because, after all exams i will be able to do anything i want!!no stress!!no nothing and band resumes!!! sad because after the end of this term, i will be separated from my classmates of 2E2 and all my good friends.....and i hope i will be in the same class next year...scared because the end of year results will determined the subjects i can choose and also whether i can still stay in Express stream...haiz...anyway, as usual, all the best to all your exam preparations!! 1 more week, lets chiong!!!!

No comments: