Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm sorry...

This year is jus a really really bad and lousy year for me...why can't i jus balence both frenships and studies together???!!! during sec1, frenship wif Y wasn't that bad but studies, like shit! then now sec2...study very very hard..but what happen... frenship wif Y jus at the start of the year was gone!!!jus like this!!??so...study so hard for wad??in the end my frenships are jus a mess!!! wads wrong wif me!!!??? then at the middle of the year, had a new and best fren..but because of me again!!! this frenship is gone once again!! i admit...even if i have a new best fren, i really can't keep my mind off the old 1s....reason is that i am afraid that Y will be unhappy wif me...abt forgetting our frenship...i really can't forget the fact that last year u n me, sitting at the steps near the cca notice board...talking our hearts out always...but y can't we jus maintain this??!! and secomd new best fren in this school...tried to forget about the 1st one...but in the end lost both!!! i am sorry!! i am sorry CY!! i promise i will nt stop believing u!!!i will believe everything u say!! really!!! and i always thought that...in my class 2E2..i always had a very close fren...but i wonder if she is still there for me ...or have i lost her??!!

No comments: